I have been successful with my weight loss so far, and then I stopped tracking, and left Weight Watchers. Oops, bad mistake on my part. So I decided after the marathon to go back. So with my head held down for gaining 30 lbs I walked back into a meeting.
Successes of The Week:
- I kept exercising, even though I can not run. I started swimming again.
- I thought before putting food into my mouth.
- I drank more water.
- I ate more fruits and vegetables
- Memorial Day weekend - many bbq's and not making the best choices
- Bridal Shower sweet treats tempting me
- Did not track at all this weekend
Down 3.6 lbs, not bad for my first week, and having a holiday weekend.
By making mostly good choices, you can have bad days, but as long as good days out number the bad ones you will be successful.